Children’s Hospital of Saskatchewan
The construction of new Children’s Hospital began on September 25, 2014 and is expected to be completed in 2019.
This $285.2 million dollar project will house a total of 176 private patient rooms, each which includes space for includes space for visitors and a place for a parent to sleep.
Twin NICU rooms will allow for special care of prematurely born twins, while a Pediatric Catheterization lab will offer clear pictures of heart chambers, valves, and vessels.
The ground floor houses Saskatchewan’s first dedicated pediatric surgery suites with integrated induction rooms.
In addition to these state-of-the-art medical facilities, the hospital will provide unique ways to keep children cheerful and entertained, with a main lobby theatre, an outdoor play space, and a child daycare area.
- 18 Haakon Custom Air Handlers complete with:
- Dynamic V8 and Carbon filtration
- Energy recovery coils
- Nortec humidifiers
- Paragon airflow stations
- Twa Hydronic Heating Panels
- Venmar Fanwall©
- Venmar Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Motivaire Chilled Doors
- Nailor Steri-System© Operating Diffuser System
- Ventex Penthouse Louvers
- VAW High Performance Silencers
- Loren Cook Exhaust Fans
- Roth Radiant Infloor Heat/Cool and Snowmelt Packages
- Taco Parallel Self-Sensing Pumps
- …and much more!
Daniels Wingerak Engineering